Monday, August 2, 2010

Confessions

Hate to say it, but there were two things I was lacking this weekend: self-discipline and motivation.

Confession #1: I didn't run the 10 miles I wanted to this weekend.
Confession #2: I went out to dinner on Saturday and Sunday.
Confession #3: I didn't even run 1 mile this weekend.

Phew ... feels good to get that off my chest.

But seriously, I was pretty busy this weekend and sadly did not find time to make it to the gym. When I did go out to eat, I did choose relatively healthier meals, but eating at home would have been better. So, remember last week when I said I was ready to focus? Well, this time I really mean it.

I'll be back with a weigh in tomorrow and we'll find out the real damage. As far as the seven mile run, my plan is to do that today after work. I'll tell ya all about it tomorrow.

Until then ...

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your success!!! I am enjoying reading your blog. I gave a shout out to your blog at my place.

    Keep swimming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every day is a new start! The weekend is over and now you have a clean slate :)

    ReplyDelete