Friday, July 30, 2010

I will ...

Run 10 miles this weekend between Saturday and Sunday.

I have been toying with the idea of running a half marathon. I'm not quite motivated enough yet to do it though, I'm afraid.

My general 3-4 times a week routine is a 3.5 mile run at the gym followed by weights and abs.

I'm challenging myself to make run of the runs this weekend a 7 mile. If I can do it, I really think I may be more motivated to actually buckle down and commit to a half marathon.

I hope everyone enjoys your weekend. Here are a few pics from good ole NYC.




At Yankee Stadium. Jay-Z is sitting behind home plate. No joke. Can't you see him ...

Central Park ... so gorgeous!!!

P.S. I just joined a network called Blogs to Lose. Check it out on the side of the page. --->

No comments:

Post a Comment