Tuesday, July 20, 2010

One year ago

This is what I looked like in this dress:
Definitely fabulous. Just slightly rounder :) Also, I'm not sure if it was a suubconscious thing or just a I'm-carrying-a-bouquet-and-don't-know-what-else-to-do-with-it thing, but I couldn't find a picture where you could see my midsection.

Today, this is what I look like in this dress:

The dress is now definitely too big. I love it. My favorite comparison is in the arms. That's probably my current favorite part of my body.




Sorry for the lame DIY shots, it was all I had. But, you get the picture.

Happy Anniversary, Cari and Ryan!!

Disclaimer: Yes, I know it's not til the 24th, but this girl is leaving for the Big Apple tomorrow and will be having too much fun til Monday!

See ya then.

3 comments:

  1. You are so amazing!!!
    You look so HOT.
    Melissa Y.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. I mean, you are amazing, Megan! You should be SO proud of yourself! And thanks for the anniversary wishes! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you do that and where can I sign up?
    Old Aunty Val

    ReplyDelete